Igbo herbs for weight loss – Aju Mbaise for weight loss, uziza for weight loss and utazi for weight loss
Aju mbaise is one of the most popular igbo herbs used for weight loss and body slimming. This herb is a traditional health herbal tea that has used for over a ages now by the Mbaise people for the treatments of excessive weight gain, obesity, flat tummy, menstrual pain and fertility problems.
Igbo herbs used for weight loss
This Igbo herbs used for weight loss is a herbal collection of leafs, roots and barks that have the capacity to detoxify and fight infections as well as cleanse and restore the reproductive hormones of the body to a normal functional state.
This Aju Mbaise is a very popular herb known for tummy flattening properties and removal of dirty blood clot after delivery and which helps nursing mothers regain shape after pregnancy.
The wrap of the air dried leafs and stem used in this, is usually cooked in water with grounded uda, ,uziza, bawa, salt and aidan to produce a dark herbal tea that can be used for weight loss and flat tummy.
Aju mbaise is made by mixing different leaves, roots and bark of a medicinal tree such as the uziza leag, uda leaf and ehuru herbs
Health Benefits Aju Mbaise
1. Used for the correction of Hormonal Imbalance
2. It’s used for detoxification
3. It’s used for flat Tummy
4. For the enhancement of Fertility in women
5. Aju Mbaise is used for weight loss
6. Used for Womb cleansing
7. Treatments of Infections
8. Treating Menstrual Problems
9. Cleansing and detoxifies after childbirth.
10. Gets rid of bad blood in the womb.
11. Aju mbaise for fertility and conception.
Aju Mbaise for weight loss
According to online sources, Aju Mbaise is used to burn excessive body fat, belly fat by reducing appetite and burning of calories.
Other health benefits includes
1. Has diuretic effect
2. Increasesses body metabolism
3. Promotes increase in body metabolism
4. Splitting of fats into acids and removing them from the body
5. Stimulates the secretion of leptin
6. suppresses appetite for food.
Other igbo herbs used for weight loss includes; Uda, uziza, utazi, Ukpaka, ugba, years, ukpa, bitter leaf, scent leaf, lemon grass, lime, African salad and locust beans